G-Cloud is a procurement framework in which government organisations can search for various services from a list of approved vendors. They can then compare each organisation’s offerings, evaluating which ones are best suited for their needs.
G-Cloud is now in its 10th iteration and is designed to guide those responsible for digital projects in the public sector through the complex process of sourcing and purchasing technology quickly and easily.
– Access to the right technology and innovation – all suppliers listed have undergone a thorough application process
– The ability to save time and money – it is fast and easy to use, and buyers don’t need to carry out lengthy procurements
– Collaboration and shared services – it’s an open and transparent way to buy products and capability collectively in line with the recent Local Government Digital Service Standard. This standard sets out a common approach to deliver good quality, user-centred, value for money digital services
– One place to go to buy what you need with access to over 3,300 suppliers across the UK
– The opportunity to grow the local workforce – buying from suppliers on the Digital Marketplace can create new jobs and boost the local economy. Some suppliers have successfully increased their workforce as a direct result of the sales they have made through G-Cloud.
– Fastest, most secure Automatic Speech Recognition commercially available
– Biometric non-enrolled Speaker Identification
– Proprietary Topic extraction
– Credibility Analysis calibrated by use case
– Live Call management
– Auto-Redaction (e.g. PCI)
– MiFID II & GDPR compliance
– Media Monitoring
– Archive retrieval
– Legal eDiscovery and Forensics
You can find out more about what Intelligent Voice offer through G-Cloud by visiting the Gov.UK Digital Marketplace here.